Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

first letter to Aria after she passed away

my letter to aria

by Mickey Hershberger on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 1:14pm
Princess Aria Claire Elizabeth Lund,
I know your in a better place,
But Mommy and daddy miss you and want to see your face .
There is never a moment where you dont cross my mind.
I wish some how someway we could go back in time.
I just want to hold you and never let you go.
sometimes i wonder why god took took you ? that is something i want to know.
Sometimes i fell like it was my fault
and it hits my heart like a lightening bolt
But I know its not my fault Jesus took you home.
I sleep with your blankies and stuffed animals so i dont feel so alone.
Mommy feels like all she can do is cry,
but she cant and she doesnt know why.
Aria if you can hear me I just want you to know that,I love you and miss you so much
with my emotions and everything i dont feel so tough .
Daddy and I never thought in a million years this would happen to us.
we were so excited to bring you home.
And to watch you grow
I couldnt wait till you could walk and talk
When dr.Novack told me that if we let you live you wouldnt be able to do those things i wanted so much for you
i was crushed
my mind went all crazy and i knew my time was rushed
I wanted so bad to make you better but i couldnt
Aria your the reason i get up every morning
to make you proud of who i am
Daddy and i hope that your doing great in Heaven
I know you will watch over us
I love you Aria Claire Elizabeth Lund My little princess who was here for so little time and changed my life for ever
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss....Please know you will be in my prayers. I lost my sweet girl a little over 2 years ago....I know your heart is breaking, but I pray for strength when you are weak!

    ReplyDelete