Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Very First Letters To Aria Before She Was Born

my first letter to ARIA

Saturday, Febuary 19, 2011 at 11:12pm
Dear child inside me,
Its crazy how long you've been in me and I didn't know. I heard your heart beat for the first time on febuary 18 2011 and found out you were really in there I cried . I want you to have everything I didn't have . A mommy and a daddy who will always be there for you no matter what. Your dads so excited for you to be born into this world . You will be loved by many people . I just want you to know that your mommy and daddy don't have the easy road and things are hard in life . I love you so much soon I hope I get to find out if your a boy or a girl . I will write to you later.
Love,
Your mommy Michaela Rae

Aria

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 5:24pm
Your growing so very fast. Sometimes when you kick it tickles so l laugh .
You are already loved by oh so many.
Its so unreal to think that i didnt find out that you were in belly till i was 23 weeks.
There were so many questions i had and concerns too.
But the doctors reassured me that you were ok and growing right on track.
I cant wait till your here and i can hold you in my arms.
Daddy cant wait either, He loves when he feels you kick it makes him so happy.
You already have a mind of your own.
You kick when you want.
Your always with me where ever i go. I am never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment